1. This web site is provided as a public service by the Massachusetts National Guard.
2. Information presented on this site is not classified and is considered public information and may be distributed or copied. Use of appropriate byline/photo/image credit is requested.
3. For site management, information may be collected for analytical and statistical purposes. This computer system uses software programs to create summary statistics, which are used for such purposes as assessing what information is of most and least interest, determining technical design specifications, and identifying system performance or problem areas. Except for authorized law enforcement investigations, no other attempts are made to identify individual users or their usage habits. Server logs are scheduled for regular destruction in accordance with National Archives and Records Administration General Schedule 20.
4. For site security purposes and to ensure that this service remains available to all users, this computer system employs software programs to monitor network traffic, to identify unauthorized attempts to upload or change information, or otherwise cause damage.
5. Unauthorized attempts to deny service, upload information, change information, or to attempt to access a non-public site from this service are strictly prohibited and may be punishable under Title 18 of the U.S. Code to include the Computer Fraud and Abuse Act of 1986 and the National Information Infrastructure Protection Act.